DETAILED MANUAL OF CRMS DOCUMENT TO SIGN FUNCTIONALITY
Last Update há 3 meses
In this section, we can send our documents to our customers without making a trip. And to be able to send the document to a client, it must already be registered in our company's database. It gives us access to the following:
- A summary table for the document to be signed and already sent.
- A summary table for the documents to be signed.
- A search bar.
- A button document to sign.
- A button document to sign with attachments.
- The Action part (view, delete, and restore).
Please see the screenshot below.
1. SUMMARY TABLE FOR DOCUMENTS TO BE SIGNED ALREADY SENT
- The first table at the top lists all the documents to be signed and already sent. It also gives a summary of the content of the document:
- The recipient of the document.
- His contact.
- His email address.
- The subject of the document.
- This table allows us to view a document but also to destroy it. This is possible thanks to the Action part of the table.
- The magnifying glass icon allows you to view a document in more detail.
- The icon in the shape of a trash can (in red) will enable you to destroy a document.
See the screenshot
2. SUMMARY TABLE FOR DOCUMENTS TO BE SIGNED
The second table below gives a visual of documents to sign that have already been created.
This table provides the same information as the previous one, but unlike the first one, the Action part allows us to restore a document that has been deleted if the need arises. The green trash can icon in the Action section will enable you to convert a destroyed document. Follow the capture.
3. SEARCH BAR
An essential tool, the search bar allows us to make a targeted search thanks to the information related to a created document; it can be the recipient's name or a part of his name, the subject of the document, or the email address of the recipient. Because we know this table can increase. For efficiency, a search bar for a targeted search has been put in place.
4. DOCUMENT TO BE SIGNED
This part allows us to send a document to be signed by a client. Once this one is created, it is automatically added to the first table above. See the screenshot.
Once the button Document to be signed is clicked, a form is provided to fill in the necessary information to create the document to be sent.
Once the form is filled in, save the information to finish creating the document.
5. BUTTON DOCUMENT TO SIGN WITH ATTACHMENT
This part also allows you to create a document to send to a client, with the difference that you can link an attachment to it. See screenshot.